College enrolls students in the intermediate courses (Science, Arts, Commerce). The procedure for admission in the above courses is strictly according to the guidelines of the Government of Bihar. The college invites application from the eligible students and for final admission they are informed to take admission after shortlisting.
At the time of admission in this college students following documents along with the application form.
- Original S.L.C. or T.C. from previous school/college
- Original Admit Card of Last Exam.
- Photo Copy Mark Sheet of Last Exam.
- Four colour passport size recent photographs
- Candidates of S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. should submit Cast Certificate and Income Certificate along with application form.
- Migration Certificate is compulsory for the other Board students.
- Fee applicable for the respective course.
Note: Students fault to attend 75 percent of the classes are debarred from filling up examination form.